- Crazy for You – Jenny Crusie
- Twenty Wishes – Debbie Macomber
- The Maeve Binchy Writers Club – Maeve Binchy
- Disgrace – JM Coetzee
- Tribute – Nora Roberts
- The Jane Austen Book Club – Karen Joy Fowler
- The Best Day of Someone Else’s Life – Kerry Reichs
- Promise Me – Harlan Coban
- Heat Stroke – Rachel Caine
in other news, barrier free tolling came in on the M50 (Ireland's biggest car park) over the weekend, and today was my first day dealing with it.... let me just say that it is a resounding success!! Coming home this evening, my exit onto the M0 is usually fairly backed up and it can take 10 minutes or more to crawl to the toll bridge - today I just flew up, miving the whole way!! This makes me (and several other thousand commuters) very happy indeed!!
OK, it bottlenecked further up the motorway for a few minutes, but I still got home at the same time I usually would, so I reckon it'll take 5 minutes or more off my journey home on a good traffic night. May not seem like much, but when you're used to spending an hour and a half or more on that godforsaken stretch of road just trying to get home, this is a big deal!!!