Thoughts on the first ep are below - suitably vague, to spare those who haven't seen it yet or don't care!!
* Seems like the final season us focussing mainly on Harry, which I like - he is the fulcrum of the show. Will be interesting to see what comes of the Ruth/Harry dynamic this season - overall, much as I love the pairing I can't ever see them getting a happily ever after; so much has happened in the last few seasons I don't know if they could ever work out. (But I really hope I'm proved wrong on this!)
* Saw the last scene coming from a mile off, but I didn't think they'd actually go there! That said, I'm glad - can't wait to see how it plays out.
* On a very shallow note, Max Brown is a very good looking man. And I like the chemistry Dimitri has with Erin.
* Speaking of our new Section Chief, I quite liked her - and her last scene in the ep brings the promise of some nice layers to the character!
* Do not like Callum. Can't we bring Malcolm back from retirement? (Then again, I have the feeling he's someone we're not meant to like!)
All in all, a solid start to the final season!!
Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone.